About to join the Z club

Best colour, welcome to the GM club. What mods do you have planned ?.

Payco

Thanks, not too much at the moment! Although looking at all the lovely Z's on here and reading through the builds thread is very dangerous! :D I think few small things at first, mainly just maintenance, headlights are a little foggy in the corners and the leather seats could do with some work to make them look nicer :) usual side bolster wear! Maybe some new rear and front badges. Luckily for me the car already has some Berk HFC's fitted and UpRev mapping done at Abbey Motorsport a couple of years ago. Would love to do some more but got to save up the cash before I can!

Thanks all, sorry no pics just yet as I got carried away enjoying the car and then it was dark! Hoping to give her a nice clean tomorrow and then take pics :)

If you want to mingle with some other Zeds, on Tues evening we're having a mini meet at Cobham Services on the M25 from 8pm :)

Is Dr. Kennedy still about?

Always liked Libby

Dr Ken is yeah, no idea about Libby, the Mrs watches Neighbours religiously, I just watch OUR neighbours religiously :lol:

you characters starting to beam threw, so this is what you and grund were doing, were you checking out grunds latests dating profile hit

5183595078_56d093456b_z.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks all, sorry no pics just yet as I got carried away enjoying the car and then it was dark! Hoping to give her a nice clean tomorrow and then take pics :)

If you want to mingle with some other Zeds, on Tues evening we're having a mini meet at Cobham Services on the M25 from 8pm :)

Thanks for the offer, unfortunately I can't make tomorrow but would be good to meet some other 350z owners in the surround areas some other time.

Thanks all, loving the car at the moment :)

Welcome mate.

Nice colour the gunmetal grey.

I've had mine for 5years and loved it.

Nismo kit and nismo lmgt4 wheels look amazing on a gun metal grey.

You are right! I am very tempted by the Nismo V1 kit, well probably a replica anyway!Still a fair way off any of those kind of mods at the moment but I can dream :) Would love a set of lmgt4's as well!