Berks HFC's £366 delivered

addisj

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Berk-Technology-350Z-G35-High-Flow-Catalytic-Converters-/171383882972?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27e74684dc

From USA, with the postage and import charges included it looks like they are around £366 all in.

I am seriously tempted.. has anyone else bought them from the states?

They will be delivered using the eBay global shipping agreement. Which in theory is a great service but you definitely pay for it!

They will also take about 3 weeks to get there...

Plus any problems with them and you'll have to return them to the US, ...most likely at your own cost.

Personally if I didn't already have some Berks HFC's I'd still rather get them from Tarmac Sportz for the extra £40 odd with the added piece of mind & speedy delivery. :thumbs:

They will be delivered using the eBay global shipping agreement. Which in theory is a great service but you definitely pay for it!

They will also take about 3 weeks to get there...

Plus any problems with them and you'll have to return them to the US, ...most likely at your own cost.

Personally if I didn't already have some Berks HFC's I'd still rather get them from Tarmac Sportz for the extra £40 odd with the added piece of mind & speedy delivery. :thumbs:

I'm having an issue with my HFCs and Berks have kindly agreed to replace, but they are coming from the US. Tarmac has been very helpful whilst supporting my warranty claim but the cats themselves are coming from California, so there's not much in it in terms of having to go back to the US for product support.

Edited by SuperStu

There's some blowing on the weld where the bracket meets the cat. The chap at Berks (as well as Tarmac) have been good about it.

Good news is though, I got my customs letter today so she'll be sounding amazeballz by the weekend :yahoo:

£29.40 customs charge on these if that's in your reckoning OP.

Stu you would have had to fork out on the return to the states if that's where you had bought them from, its only due to me talking to Bryan at Berk and vouching that you were a good customer that they warranted them without return.

Its a good price but you will get an admin charge too which takes them above what I normally sell to forum members and well above my annual group buys.

Stu you would have had to fork out on the return to the states if that's where you had bought them from, its only due to me talking to Bryan at Berk and vouching that you were a good customer that they warranted them without return.

Its a good price but you will get an admin charge too which takes them above what I normally sell to forum members and well above my annual group buys.

Chris's after-sales support has been spot on throughout. Having actually experienced it first hand, I know the value of a top trader isn't measured only in pounds and pence :thumbs:

I was just saying a good price is worth considering.