V2 spoiler installation

chirag1988

Been quoted around £300 for the following:

- Removal of OEM spoiler

- Priming and painting of V2 spoiler

- Full installation and making good

Not had any proper styling mods done before so just wanted to check if this is about right?

Sounds like a good price to me, cost me £150 to have my rear Nissan badge removed.

:O i used my AA card to pull mine off the other day! cost me nothing! bit of petrol on a rag to removed the glue and mopped the excess marks! just has 2 holes now but the badge is going back on lol.

Sounds like a good price to me, cost me £150 to have my rear Nissan badge removed.

:O i used my AA card to pull mine off the other day! cost me nothing! bit of petrol on a rag to removed the glue and mopped the excess marks! just has 2 holes now but the badge is going back on lol.

Yeah I would done it myself had there not been those two holes, you have to get a proper body shop to sort that out unfortunately. Totally worth it in my eyes!

If i was losing the badge, i'd do it myself :p got all the spraying gear :)

Well fair play! I don't have the gear or the knowledge :(

I'd say £150 is fair then, they would have sprayed more than just the 2 holes :lol:

• Like 1

£300 is what i paid about 4 months ago to have my V2 spoiler fitted . Mine has the carbon blade. Well impressed with the fit and look of it , transforms the back of the car. B) Had to buy some uprated gas struts tho, the tailgate was too heavy to stay up on its own :blush:

Looks a fair price to me.

Ideally welding the original holes would be best, but doubt that's included in the price - instead it will probably be foil tape top and bottom. That's still fine though as it's what Nissan does when they upgraded cars with the Nismo spoiler.

Remember to take the boot weight out as well - def helps with the spoiler!

£300 is what i paid about 4 months ago to have my V2 spoiler fitted . Mine has the carbon blade. Well impressed with the fit and look of it , transforms the back of the car. B) Had to buy some uprated gas struts tho, the tailgate was too heavy to stay up on its own :blush:

My struts where knackered anyway before I put my V2 on...now i just dont go in the boot anymore :lol: