Nissan Juke Dig T project

Jdm owner

Thought I'd put up a thread, from standard till now.

1601aa0d.jpg

9a6f0236.jpg

Started off with the Tekna's fully loaded set up.then started looking into breathing mods

6dff42ba.jpg

b3e28ccc.jpg

First up was the Stillen exhaust courtesy from Tarmac sportz

b5d37841.jpg

0da692ad.jpg

9ec41f6482bf75d81b0d01462c43a7ba.jpg

Followed by a Forge DV

5c40bdf9.jpg

4c8091d9.jpg

Next up

Was the decat by pass and a front mount intercooler not as simple as first thought.

Test fitting into place, space wasn't the issue the pipe work and the bottom half of the bumper was tight to say the least.

image_zpsd63cc8c7.jpg

e758843afbda576385154b8f9e0b62f7.jpg

ea3e179756d59c029b14bb0fe7d92214.jpg

After a few hrs of different pipe work routing this was the best option.

image-21.jpg

Fitted all good just need to fit the fogs lights

image_zps728dd5f6.jpg

Next up was the handling opted for Eibach pro sport springs as I used these in my previous motors

Standard

308dce44.jpg

Eibachs fitted

image_zps81969ad8.jpg

Springs still settling will sit lower.

Next up intake was looking into a load of options from hks injen and k n and came across a Injen Sri induction kit.

Very easy to install

25365cd8157176bb7ae477fc97a37410_zps69de6b54.jpg

imagejpg13_zps7ba9edd7.jpg

Next is cosmetic

Nismo scuff sils courtesy of Deks

And fresh paint in favour of Lancia Gold

image_zps4b864f05.jpg

image_zps22e9a806.jpg

Next up spoiler

image_zps87d4c5b0.jpg

Next up was the remap looked into various company's and Abbey Motorsport was the one massive knowledge and respected.

Made a very good gain on the rollers and the front mount worked a treat keeping the intake temps low

And so it sound was ment for my mates Audi RS...

image-60.jpg

image_zps0520e84c.jpg

Latest edition sold the Stillen on and decided to go with the Milltek sourced from Litchfields as these are made to order systems and not stocked.

2233E6C5-3180-464F-88B7-4CA7F907D266-3448-000005BBAA511BA4_zpsf9eb33ea.jpg

95ec906c360362f4c54bf7276bc3aa09_zps8f5e2bd6.jpg

Just need Mark from Abbey to tweek again should see around 250bhp

I sold one of these yesterday, well a diesel one!

I luv the dash board buttons as they change from climate controls to sports

Very cool!

Yeah nice touch also mark from abbey installed adjustable boost so you can adjust via the cruise button :)

We have a Nismo on the driveway. Great car for cruising around town and doesn't half shift so I can imagine with 250bhp yours is very quick.

The Nismo could be with better suspension and desperately needs bigger brakes as it struggles with the power and doesn't like corners to much.

• Like 1

Nice !!! anymore plans to it?

How is the DIG T faster then the Nismo??

Plans wise don't know yet as I have the zed now.

My mate has a Nismo and mine left it sitting lol.. I was saying that mine is quiker than the Nismo version bud

Hmmm.. unfortunately my wife wont let me mod her Juke. Still, its still going well, just turned over 50k miles last week, which isnt bad over 2.5 years. Just had the original front tyres replaced too, so they lasted pretty well.

Is your shock absorbers rusting on the top part of them under the bonnet also? Ours look like they are off the titanic. Think its a design fault that water seems to go on them when it rains.

Hmmm.. unfortunately my wife wont let me mod her Juke. Still, its still going well, just turned over 50k miles last week, which isnt bad over 2.5 years. Just had the original front tyres replaced too, so they lasted pretty well.

Is your shock absorbers rusting on the top part of them under the bonnet also? Ours look like they are off the titanic. Think its a design fault that water seems to go on them when it rains.

I did grease mine when new..

If your on the juke owners group.. Deks is the man to speak to as he supply's the cap covers for them.

• Like 1