Anyone else tinker with photoshop?

hawkaye

I've been using it for around 10 years on and off, any one else enjoy playing?

640391734_40f60ad6dd.jpg

I can't see how to make the picture a link, but here's a larger version http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=640391734&size=o&context=set-72157600245321605 and the original photo http://www.motordesktop.com/wallpaper_sportscars2.php. If only I could insert links properly so you do not have to see the rather long url's...

I've got plenty more stuff, but I feel this one is appropriate :thumbs:

There was one like that Mike, but I can assure you that this one is my very own work :thumbs:

Front from a Ferrari F430 and wheels from a F430 (Harman styled), sides from a Porsche 911. Rear wheel arches increased.

One noticable flaw is the lip size on the front rim..... I used the same rim from the rear.

Also do all the sigs in Photoshop.

mainly use illustrator for work and private adverts as have to design things from scratch in an artistic way but getting to grips with photoshop.

Heres the kind of things I do In illustrator but will be doing something similar on a Z in photoshop very soon, this is a rough artwork, everything behind the two people is all artwork :thumbs:

messaround.jpg

impressive work Zedrush, very nice indeed! I really need to learn how to use illustrator, having not used it much myself, but work like this really inspires me to!

Thanks mate been working with photoshop for 4 months now really like it, just bought a load of Alien Skin eye candy for it, it mad really experimenting with it.

Im going to do a 350z but will do all the artwork in illustrator and ovverlay it on the car duplicate the layer then zig zag it to look like it belongs on the car and not bluetact on.

You and rmmackfc seem to have the edge on photoshop so I might be pming you and picking your brains if thats okay.

I also have a private coming up on illustrating a cover for a catalogue for a big company which involves a picture they already have and merging artwork around the contours of the picture object. If you guys are interested in helping me Ill split the pay as Im not use to working with pictures and blending artwork or mapping artwork to it :thumbs:

mainly use illustrator for work and private adverts as have to design things from scratch in an artistic way but getting to grips with photoshop.

Heres the kind of things I do In illustrator but will be doing something similar on a Z in photoshop very soon, this is a rough artwork, everything behind the two people is all artwork :thumbs:

messaround.jpg

That guy was at Cage Rage, and was v pi**ed :teeth:

lol correction extremely pi**ed :lol:

I also designed all these clothes in illustrator about 2 years ago when I just started out in having a go in fashion designing,

http://www.blitzair.co.uk/

and also had a dable at screen saving designing and directed a photoshoot session, but have advanced since then, just need more work in photoshop though:

http://www.blitzair.co.uk/downloads.html

The hardest thing for me is mapping, I picked up alot of tutorialoutpost.com, but mapping is still difficult. But both of you seem to do it very well on both 350z and believe this can only be done in photoshop

Stuey you can have my cousin as a wallpaper now :lol: