[SOLD] Stillen Y-Pipe - £200 (collection price)

RobPhoboS

Finally up for sale is my Stillen Y-Pipe, taken from my 04 350z - previously installed with H-Dev decats & a Scorpion exhaust - no issues at all.

However, with the Cobra exhaust there was some fouling due to that exhaust being lighter, the system was being pulled upwards - so you are WARNED about that.

The Y-pipe was bought new from Tarmacsportz about 1 year ago, and as you can see it's in great condition.

£200 - collection preferred from Stratford, London - Paypal or bank transfer.

or it'll be £200 + postage (I imagine it'll be £10-15 to deliver).

(you will require the bolts & gaskets - sold as seen)

post-17854-0-90653800-1405335581_thumb.jpg

Edited by RobPhoboS
  • Like 1

Does it make the exhaust note sound any different if fitted to something like a Miltek?

I think would make it sound a bit more free flowing if that makes sense? Mine is mated with a Nismo and it definitely made it louder when pushing it, bit more of a scream

Does it make the exhaust note sound any different if fitted to something like a Miltek?

Is your Miltek y-pipe back ?

(So you'd be replacing the stock y-pipe ?)

Replied Feepain.

I have a Miltek Y pipe and the flexi joints are worn.

It's provisionally sold to Feepain

Is your Miltek y-pipe back ?

(So you'd be replacing the stock y-pipe ?)

Replied Feepain.

I have a Miltek Y pipe and the flexi joints are worn.

Yeah it would probably make a slightly different sound, a bit angrier around 3000rpm onwards I'd imagine.

Ill buy it Friday, will leave a deposit if you need me to. Would need it posting though?

Posting looks to be approximately £12 (via City Link).

But as mentioned above, Feepain is looking like he has it for now, I'll pm you if any change.