What spoiler is this?

gstraw

Thanks guys. That's quite expensive for the spoiler thought. Also I find that the spoiler looks great from the rear view but side view it's so thin it's hard to notice. Maybe too understated on a side view. Maybe amuse spoiler it is then!

pydyzyve.jpg

Yup seen his but it looks a little bit different- his one you can clearly see it sits on top of the OEM spoiler. I'm not a fan of that look. This one looks like a complete spoiler or at least a complete cover that goes over everything

esytumyq.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

torn between the carbon signal extended N or the aerojacket. aerojacket seems to have a smoother sweep than the carbon signal.

anyone else want any aerojacket parts from the states and share the postage? ross once I've decided i'll let you know asap about the carbon signal spoiler.

btw why did you choose the CS over the aerojacket ross?

torn between the carbon signal extended N or the aerojacket. aerojacket seems to have a smoother sweep than the carbon signal.

anyone else want any aerojacket parts from the states and share the postage? ross once I've decided i'll let you know asap about the carbon signal spoiler.

btw why did you choose the CS over the aerojacket ross?

I wasnt keen on how thin the Aerojacket got at the end. It looks really thin! I wanted the best balance of lookig standard, but being a little different, and the Carbon Signal seemed the better choice.

Cant wait to get this on my car!!!

d7wYpS.jpg

9862565_orig.jpg

32966_orig.jpg

Edited by ross27
  • Like 1