Towbar

psmurphy

Hi,

I've had a few Nissans in the past, last one being an R33 GTST Skyline which I built up from stock to a 400bhp track day car :)

Anyway looking into getting another Nissan and liking the 350z as my daily drive but I need my daily drive to tow my racing kart\trailer\equipment - probs about 300kg in total weight so well within limits

Is there anywhere who can fit a good sturdy tow bar to a 350z ?

thanks for any advice

Edited by psmurphy

As far as I'm aware every tow bar will have an approved list of vehicles that it can be used for. As far as I know there are none approved in the UK. However, in the states there are some available.

What do you race / what club you in?

I have the wee man racing a Comer Cadet the now, he's second in the club championship at Crail (ESKC) and last at Rowrah (CKRC) although we'v only started going to Rowrah... Spun at the chiccane last weekend and snapped the brake disc in the third heat, that ended our day... He loves it...

Anyway, back to your post... Towbar on a Z !!!! Ahhhh hahahahahah... Are you mad !!! :teeth: