Roadster bodykit suggestions

YHTM

I need some help and suggestions re Bodykit for a black roadster. Nearly all the examples I have seen are for the coupe, the roadster is quite 'different' and may look unbalanced by many of the kits I have seen.

I am not keen to go much lower at the front as there are road humps everywhere round here. The car will have 19" Volk GTVs fitted shortly.

Any thoughts/links/pics that might help me?

Thanks

The Nismo on a Roadster looks very nice. Nick had the speedracing kit on his roadster.

wheel13.jpg

wheel12.jpg

Having owned a roadster, I think the hardest thing to get past is the size of the things backside. I personally think a rear spoiler seems to make a difference as it stretches the boot verticaly.

Just got the answer back, All zeds are common with respect to body kits so if its for a Zed it will fit all. Thanks again Adam. :D

That doesn't sound right. IIRC this is a half-kit i.e. it goes on over the OEM bumper and the pics suggest there's a lip into the rear number plate recess which wouldn't be right for a UK car. Suppose Adam knows better though.

As ever, you are correct Digsy, I am getting the front lip, sides and rear lower valence, still considering the booty bit. ;)

For the boot I am open to suggestions, :thumbs:

Its the lower valance I was referring to. :surrender: