Roadster bodykit suggestions

YHTM

Just got the answer back, All zeds are common with respect to body kits so if its for a Zed it will fit all. Thanks again Adam. :D

That doesn't sound right. IIRC this is a half-kit i.e. it goes on over the OEM bumper and the pics suggest there's a lip into the rear number plate recess which wouldn't be right for a UK car. Suppose Adam knows better though.

we can specify uk fitment for the rear ;)

Just got the answer back, All zeds are common with respect to body kits so if its for a Zed it will fit all. Thanks again Adam. :D

That doesn't sound right. IIRC this is a half-kit i.e. it goes on over the OEM bumper and the pics suggest there's a lip into the rear number plate recess which wouldn't be right for a UK car. Suppose Adam knows better though.

we can specify uk fitment for the rear ;)

Good stuff, Adam! :thumbs: I'm actually pleasantly surprised that Ings would go to the effort of doing a UK fitment, especially as I haven't seen anyone in the UK with a full Ings kit. Does the rest of Europe have a UK size number plate recess?

Martin, I can't wait to see the kit on your car. This has always been my favourite kit but I need the ground clearance to get into my yard. I'm very envious! B)

• 6 months later...
Strosek has been suggested ;)

I wouldn't. Don't like the Strosek rear and the only person I know with any Strosek kit said the fitment was awful - not what you'd expect from our German friends, eh?

i know Nismo has been done to death but to be honest i think it looks the best, its fits perfect and for resale i would say it is the safest option.

but then you may aswell go the whole hog and fit the nismo wheels!!! :teeth:

Nismo's fine until you get to the back when they obviously were rushing for a sushi break and just stuck a couple of fins on to the rear bumper... ;)