Anyone going to the V festival?

mugwump

Camping, mud, portaloo's and worse of all - where do you plug your hair straighteners in? No Way! The only way you'd get me near one of those places is if Elvis was performing! :lol:

Its all changed nixy! When did you last go to a festival?

The Virgin Louder lounge had a GHD tent where you could have your hair professionally straightened in a range of styles! Not my bag but it sounds like yours.

Though it will take some effort to clean the mud off the Zed......

I was a Weston Park, just got back. 9hrs it took us to get there, the traffic is getting worse every year (my 5th year, and a mates 10th) and we're now deciding if we want to do it again :thumbdown:

But..... when there, it was awefully wet and miserable but the bands were awesome. Two best were ovbiously the headliners - Basment Jaxx and Foo's. Foo's even played and acoustic set under the name of 606 earlier in the day at one of the smaller stages apparently. Didnt see it though.

On the whole a damn good time, but not sure i will be returning, its getting too big and too much hassle.

Oh and I nearly run a ground in the zed, bloody potholes all over the place on the tempory roads they'd layed in gravel all over the fields for parking. Rubbed the air damn stip thing (black stip under the front bumper) :rant::scare: