Couple of Quick Questions... (pic attached)

Kuro

Folks, :)

Just a couple of things that bugged me this lunchtime, hence the post.

1) The alarm thingy (well, I presume that's what it does) is a bit wobbly, it's not come off, but there's a fair amount of play. Do these things come off, or am I better leaving it alone? :)

2) Secondly, the lights - how do I change the bulbs? Or rather, how does a ham-fisted oik like me NOT damge the car tring to remove bits of plastic? :D

Pic attached for reference!

DSC00192.jpg

Oh, and what's the black bit that's out of shot, is this the mike for the phone..?

Mine has always been a bit shaky as well!!

As far as the lights go, just use a thin small bladed screwdriver and with a very small amount of effort, they will just ping off. The bulbs are just pull out push in jobbies.

Those things seem to be wobbly on all the cars i have seen , just a poor design, and it is the interior alarm sensor.

The lights are easy! get a fine screwdriver and thinclotch jamm it in between the lense and the trim in the section between the two lenses and lever it gently... it should detach with little force...

The thingy stuck to the windscreen I think is the antenna unit for the mobile phone when you use the phone cradle.

its the ultrsonic emitter and receiver. This is what the alarm uses to detect a entry.

If you are changing the interior light bulbs I would recommend the LED versions. They emit a lovely bluey-white light.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... ed+festoon

Available from autobulbs direct with forum discount

As stated before a small flat blade screwdriver will pop the cover off and I think it shows how to do it in your manual.

:surrender: I did and edited it is that wrong? :blush:

I think you took out some of the coding which produces the nice white quote box. Try and make sure you don't take out anything from the square brackets at the beginning and end of the quote or the brackets themselves. :thumbs: