Clucth making a wierd noise

M350ZB

no it ant that, i know what your on about but it ant that, when i slowly depress the clutch i get a creak, and same when i slowly release. if i pump it, i-e, push down quick and release, it dosent really do it as much. Just went out in car, with engine off and it does the same as above, anyone had any similar probs !

Car has been sitting on drive for 2 weeks, while i was away, but i doubt it has anything to do with that !

:teeth:

Mine started doing exactly the same about a week or two ago. In fact it started just after the warranty ran out. I suspect a little grease is needed on the cable or rod or whatever is directly behind the peddle. Annoys the @*!# out of me.

Guy

Right now,

Here is the problem in full,

Leave the Z over night jump in depress clutch and release no sounds, so no problem.

Drive around for a bit, dip clutch, sligth squeak, release clutch slight squeak, and before you all say tis not coming from the pedal.

Does anyone have any idea's or no of any way to sort this !

:surrender:

Still have it. I wont give Nissan any more cash then they deserve. After last service I get a creaking sound from both front and rear when turning at near full lock, going down hill and over speed ramps. All these noises coupled together with the clunky gear box lead me to testing a new Z which I bought. Collect on the first of Sept.

I suspect the clutch peddle just needs a little grease behind it but am not willing to do it as the car is sold.

Guy

• 3 weeks later...

Right all, i seriously need some help now its driving me mad, had a look under neath the car now, and its a bit hard to explain but from the pedal basically there is a rod, which locates to another piece of metal which presses the clucth (release bearings). When i dip my clucth i get a slight squeak, and when releasing the clutch slowly, i get a creaking noise that is doing my head in.

Has anyone had any symptons, or problems like this at all, really need some help, driving me insane !

:rant:

Thanks

As stated I had this on my 04. The noise was coming from somewhere behind the peddle rather than the peddle itself. Had I not been trading in my car I would of sprayed some grease where the peddle or cable connects to something else. The grease wouldn't be going near the clutch so it shouldn't slip.

I’ll have a look at the manual in a min to see if there’s a diagram of what I’m poorly trying to describe.

Guy

thanks mate, will give this a try tommorow morning but i dont think this is goign to work as the noise is comng more from the engine bay than within the car, worth a go though i suppose, any other idea's anyone ?

As you can sort of see on the pic, this is the allocating part i greased up the other day, the noise i suppose did go for a while but its hard to tell, because if i would say jump in the car now, where itsbeen left over night ther would be no noises, wait a while, drive around a bit, then when you dip the slight sueak and when releasing the creaking noise !

:surrender: