bit confused

neoflare

Hey guys, apologies as i'm sure this has been covered a million times over on here.

But I haven't stopped reading this forum the past few days and can't quite make heads nor tails of what im reading.

Basically, I am looking at possible upgrades to do to the car. It is a 2007 GT Roadster 300.

I keep seeing info on parts that would fit some zeds, but not sure whats what...? keep seeing abbreviations for like engine codes and not sure what one my car would fall under?

Keep trying to look at mods such as intakes, and exhausts. Even finding a spoiler seems difficult as I keep reading about fitting problems?

So can anyone help me out here? :D

Thanks

Neo

De is 280 bhp 03-55. 06 and some 07s get the uprev engine which you have. 07-with the bonnet bulge is HR with 309 bhp. Intakes and exhausts will be the same for de and uprev. Other than the front bumper and hr bonnet every other panel is the same. Spoiler on 03 fits 08 :thumbs:

• Like 1

De is 280 bhp 03-55. 06 and some 07s get the uprev engine which you have. 07-with the bonnet bulge is HR with 309 bhp. Intakes and exhausts will be the same for de and uprev. Other than the front bumper and hr bonnet every other panel is the same. Spoiler on 03 fits 08 :thumbs:

Ahem, Revup* ;)

OP - You say you have an 07 300, does that mean you KNOW you have a 300 (Revup) or is that what you were told by a dealer? You should have only one intake under the bonnet and 2 vertical lines on the bonnet. :)

Exhausts for all 350Zs are the same no matter what year, roadster, coupe, whatever, all the same. Cats will be different between DE engines (2003-2006) and the HR (2007-2009 with bulge bonnet and 2 intakes)

The spoiler for the roadster is a tricky one. Because the roadster is quite rare compared to the coupe and the boot is a slightly different shape, there will be much more work required to make a spoiler fit your motor.

• Like 1

What 14N said - yours is a DE engined Revup (296BHP/300PS), providing it has LED rear lights and upgraded interior. The upgraded interior will have the hazard switch in front of the gearstick. :)

• Like 1

haha With there being 3 different model years which cross over each other and one of which only lasting 12 months, it can be a bit confusing at first, but once you understand the subtle, but pretty obvious differences, it's very easy :thumbs: