A Zedders view of a bad hair day

ianphampton

When my ex had a bad hair day, she'd solve it by going shopping. This mainly resulted in my Credit Card getting pounded - activities ranged from a New Hairdo to new crockery or a new dress (Of course with handbag, and shoes.)

I've had a gruelling couple of weeks, but today (as part of my birthday present) my son paid for my 350 to have a full valet.

She's now beautifully clean, both inside and out, and as I sat in her to put her away after the guy finished, I could feel the lift to the soul that comes from sitting there in her pristine glory and with that fresh smell of cleaners (with a slight hint of the new freshener they always dangle from your mirror.)

I think we should recommend this as a cure for depression, you can't help but feel better for it, and the smile just creeps round your face and the spirits climb . . . .

( I've not felt the effects in my other cars, so not sure if the NHS would stand for issuing 350Zs to all clinically depressed people, though)

• Like 2