who's been there and done that - dad taxi !!

ioneabee

................. and still keeps up with a Zed :p

Sent from the golf club...

i'd like to see you keep up with Colin :lol: , me, yes, but Colin.......not a hope :surrender:

They're only children for a short while....

Next thing you know they'll be buying a zed and coming on meets with you!! :scare:

and throwing up :scare: :scare: :scare:

Yes, I forgot about that :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have all that to look forward too amongst other things! :huglove::headhurt:

With reference to my earlier post about my daughter, just as she was leaving to go to UNI another dad or in this case step dad story emerged. This involved Caroline's daughter who lived with us for 12 years, until she was 36 in fact :scare: . She lost her license due to a drink driving offense so every weekday morning for 9 months I had to get up at 7.00 to take her to work in Chester, luckily she could get a lift home. However, this did come with a major plus as I got the exclusive use of her almost brand new Mazda MX5 while she was disqualified (although I could barely fit in it :lol: )

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

They're only children for a short while....

Next thing you know they'll be buying a zed and coming on meets with you!! :scare:

and throwing up :scare: :scare: :scare:

Yes, I forgot about that :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have all that to look forward too amongst other things! :huglove::headhurt:

and today, he turns 18.. :wacko:

With reference to my earlier post about my daughter, just as she was leaving to go to UNI another dad or in this case step dad story emerged. This involved Caroline's daughter who lived with us for 12 years, until she was 36 in fact :scare: . She lost her license due to a drink driving offense so every weekday morning for 9 months I had to get up at 7.00 to take her to work in Chester, luckily she could get a lift home. However, this did come with a major plus as I got the exclusive use of her almost brand new Mazda MX5 while she was disqualified (although I could barely fit in it :lol: )

Pete

Pete I can squeeze into our MX-5 :lol:

Sent from the golf club...