window

Mike1989

Don't know?!

Is it all the way down then or is there a bit poking up?, ..was thinking maybe you could grab the window with your hand and press the up switch at the same time to see if you can assist it with coming upwards? Probably just a bo**ocks idea though ~ sorry I'm no help. :dry::lol:

Haha mines the same but that's it this time, not bloody coming back up! Is there a way to manually get it back up anyone?

:lol: That's why I never let it go 100% down now after the last incident, was down for 3/4 days with a massive storm going on :( - Then I punched it and it came to life.

Only thing that comes to my mind is similar to Grahams, if you can give the motor a 'helping hand' be it taking the door card off and pushing the window up, while holding the up button.

Sorted it finally! Tw***d the screwdriver against the motor and would you know it, it works fine but for how long we will see!

Going clean it properly in a few weeks when I get a bit more time. Cheers though guys :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Mike

I just chucked my old on in the bin, should've refurbed it and sold it on :doh:

If you want to have a go theres a thread on it, it's really not that hard. Just need some contact cleaner from Halfords if the bushes aren't too worn.