Calling all Hampshire Zeds with exhausts !

Bodyboarder81

Hi all , hope you've all had good days!

I am wanting to release a bit more noise from my zed and wanted to hear some of the choices I have in person ...... Are there any Zeds local to me ( Southampton) that I could listen too? Also are there actually any gains from cheaper exhausts ( cobra/scorpion) than more expensive ones ?

Thanks for your help :)

I'm based in fareham with a custom made exhaust, de-cats. Welcome to arrange something. Someone PM'd me to get me to organise a meet on portsdownhill at some point soon if that helps.

Free most evenings and weekends if you want to pop round.

Hi dude , Ya a little meet would be great ..... Would be good to get a few together and compare the differences .... I'm thinking the Cobras are not for me due to the drone ..... I've had a scorpion with a motor dyne xyz pipe and that sounded great but on this zed I want to get HFC so would think my old set up would be a a tad raspy ...

Edited by Bodyboarder81

Cheers guys , appreciate it .... I might try and organise a mini meet around my way and go from there ...... Shame I can't make the one in a couple of weeks..... Where is the power to be had on the exhaust front ? I was led to believe that it's the y pipe and cats that restrict the system not the back box? .... I obviously want to change the lot , just wandered