Shocked at peoples reactions

Dean_1983

WTF is this, I don't think I ever get comments. Potentially because I look like a smug arrogant pr!ck already :lol:

However, my other half drives the car and the world and his wife want to acknowledge her existence.

Poor Mouthwash :( I'd gladly stick my finger up in your direction when I see you ;):cloud9:

:( All I want is for my existence and ownership of a 9 year old Datsun to be acknowledge by a bunch of people I don't even know or care about.

Edit: Not you lot :p

Edited by mouthwash

Yes - I have had a few fairly positive comments over the last 3 years or so. We will see when it comes to the XK8?

You will get plenty of old chaps raising their caps and pipes to you Neil don't worry ;)

Or just get yourself a Skyline and have every knob head in a Fiesta ST want to race you!

This! I get this often in the zed. Some bollock in a clearly inferior car (power wise) trying to crawl into my exhaust!

WTF is this, I don't think I ever get comments. Potentially because I look like a smug arrogant pr!ck already :lol:

Just Look? :p

ive had a few people say nice car etc randomly back when it was stock with the nismo wheels now its modified they dont say anything just abit of a look of disgust

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1

Yes - I have had a few fairly positive comments over the last 3 years or so. We will see when it comes to the XK8?

You will get plenty of old chaps raising their caps and pipes to you Neil don't worry ;)

Or just get yourself a Skyline and have every knob head in a Fiesta ST want to race you!

This! I get this often in the zed. Some bollock in a clearly inferior car (power wise) trying to crawl into my exhaust!

Seemed a lot less common with the Zed, very much less common with the VX. I guess the car screams boy racer - even though it is just 2 years off being a 20 year old classic!

Do get a lot of looks but not too many comments (maybe I look weird!!).

Although I live around Cheltenham area and there are a lot of nice cars that I see so maybe the Zed doesnt stand out that much- most weeks on way to work I see couple of new GTR's (one has a mat black wrap), R32 skyline, 370z, couple of ferrari and soooo many porsches!

Was at my girlfriends house last night and noticed through the window a couple standing next to my car admiring it for a minute or so! Proud moment haha :lol:

Admiring or discussing how to steal it later?

Haha I hope this wasn't the case! Looked to be a mother and her teenage son, didn't look suspicious at all to me.

Edited by pjf1985

Bird in the MacDonalds drive through asked me what it was last week, followed by telling me she went to japfest and how much she wants a zed!

If she was half tidy I would have offered her a ride!

Edited by mikejbry
  • Like 1

Bird in the MacDonalds drive through asked me what it was last week, followed by telling me she went to japfest and how much she wants one a zed!

If she was half tidy I would have offered here a ride!

LOL, if she didn't know what it was and had to ask, she might not have wanted the car ;)

Bird in the MacDonalds drive through asked me what it was last week, followed by telling me she went to japfest and how much she wants a zed!

If she was half tidy I would have offered her a ride!

Female, less than half tidy, attended japfest and knows nothing about cars. Odds on she was one of the promo trolls, I mean girls.