I draw these yesterday, what do you guys think?

JunZ

Very good drawings! I'm pretty good at drawing myself but don't seem to ever do any nowadays!

Thanks, to be honest last time when i drew, it was like 5-6 months ago. Too busy with work, gym and other responsibilities makes it hard to spare some time, I cant complain tho, I have a dream :) I want a GTR...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Very good drawings! I'm pretty good at drawing myself but don't seem to ever do any nowadays!

Thanks, to be honest last time when i drew, it was like 5-6 months ago. Too busy with work, gym and other responsibilities makes it hard to spare some time, I cant complain tho, I have a dream :) I want a GTR...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sacrifices are well worth it if a GTR is on the stakes! B)

Cool drawings......has a kind of 'A-ha Take on me' quality :)

I thought exactly the same! You're showing your age ;)

Well, she is getting on, the big 5 0 next year I am led to believe. I'll have to double check with the guys at work :teeth:

Hey Linus, look out the window.....think someones just let your tyres down mate oh and put a big pile of something brown & steamin' on your BGW :stir:

Blimey, you've been saving that up for a while. What did you eat last night .... beef curry :lol:

Linus 1 Kraziekatz 0 :stir:

• Like 1

Well, she is getting on, the big 5 0 next year I am led to believe. I'll have to double check with the guys at work :teeth:

Hey Linus, look out the window.....think someones just let your tyres down mate oh and put a big pile of something brown & steamin' on your BGW :stir:

Blimey, you've been saving that up for a while. What did you eat last night .... beef curry :lol:

Oh my god, she wasn't joking, there really was some brown crap over my car when I left :scare: :scare: Wish I had taken a photo now.

Hate to say but I think it's Linus 1 Kraziekatz 1

Revenge will be forthcoming :stir:

• Like 1

I can't listen to 'Take on Me' without thinking of the Family Guy episode where Chris randomly gets pulled into the A-Ha video in the supermarket.

'Chris! Where have you been?'

'I don't know!!'

Love it.

• Like 1

I can't listen to 'Take on Me' without thinking of the Family Guy episode where Chris randomly gets pulled into the A-Ha video in the supermarket.

'I don't know!!'

Love it.

:lol: :lol:

'I don't know!!'

Love it.

Aha also did another's video from the same era where they used the drawing type video effect.

Oh my god, she wasn't joking, there really was some brown crap over my car when I left :scare: :scare: Wish I had taken a photo now.

Glad you appreciate it Linus, that was 2 months of research into pigeon dietary function followed by 3 weeks of optimising its target practice. I parked next to you because that's how confident I was in the pigeons ability. Don't ever say I don't take our friendship seriously......
  • Like 2

Glad you appreciate it Linus, that was 2 months of research into pigeon dietary function followed by 3 weeks of optimising its target practice. I parked next to you because that's how confident I was in the pigeons ability. Don't ever say I don't take our friendship seriously......

Now that's commitment and some skills you got there Kraziekatz. I never knew our friendship was that special. I will never look at pigeon poo in the same way again. In fact, next time I see it, I will think of your happy smiling face hehe

Oh, and having to type your name is doing my head in as it's too long so from now on, I'm going to call you Eric as it's shorter and easier to type :teeth:

• Like 1

So, how many people had a go at sketching their Z after this thread? And managed not to get it anything like as good as the OP?

And, how many have had random verses from 'Take on me' going through their heads?

Erm ........ NO :lol: