Cobra non-resonated cat-back installed

kinglozzer

Hey all,

Got my new Cobra system fitted yesterday, courtesy of the Cougar Store group-buy, sounding absolutely amazing!

Around 1k - 2k is where the ‘drone’ happens, only with your foot on the throttle too so it’s easy enough to avoid, but I can honestly say I don’t find it at all intrusive. You could still hold a conversation with a passenger next to you (though you may need to raise your voice slightly ;)).

At 2k - 4k with gentle throttle it sounds near-stock, but once your foot goes down it howls like a b***h! That said, the noise inside the car isn’t much greater than stock, it’s just when you have the windows down (which you will do, a lot) that you’ll really notice the difference.

She’s a real head turner now :D.

Hopefully the weather will sort itself out for this weekend so I can take a few videos; there seems to be a bit of a lack of non-resonated systems on YouTube :).

• Like 1

Fitted mine last week and loving it just the same. Especially like the burbling when given a blip of throttle.

Around 1k - 2k is where the ‘drone’ happens, only with your foot on the throttle too so it’s easy enough to avoid,

Know what you mean about avoiding any drone. Slight pressure on the throttle and it's ok.

Yeah does seem strange as the rest is stainless. Thankfully from any 'normal' angle you can't see them - they're tucked away under the bumper.

My heat shield above the rear box was rattling, so I'm grateful for the much smaller size of the box - makes reaching the bolts on the heat shield much easier!