Auto Finesse deals

ilogikal1

Nice work, thanks for sharing :thumbs:

It'd be nice if each product came with an "ilogikal1 OCD Quality Rating".

1 being "I like my cupboards to be organised"

5 being "I'll be up to bed honey when I've unlocked and locked this door another 73 times"

Edited by SuperStu
  • Like 1

Nice work, thanks for sharing :thumbs:

It'd be nice if each product came with an "ilogikal1 OCD Quality Rating".

1 being "I like my cupboards to be organised"

5 being "I'll be up to bed honey when I've unlocked and locked this door another 73 times"

:lol:

Not a bad idea that, I may shamelessly pilfer that for my test thread. :teeth:

Of the AF stuff I've tried;

Avalanche is a 4.5 - works exceptionally well but it's not cheap.

Citrus Power is a 5 at that price - works exceptionally and is a good price.

Iron Out is a 4.5 - a decent alternative to Iron X, but more costly.

Tripple is a 5 - great filling/glazing abilities (needs to be topped with a wax though, it's not very durable on it's own).

Lather is a 5 at the 5litre price - the only downside to it usually is the cost.

Crystal is a 3 - it's perfectly capable but I prefer others.

Revive is a 3.5 - it's good and does what you want it too but doesn't have the durability of coatings (obviously) and it's not on offer here either.

To be honest, the only gripe I have with any of the AF range that I've tried is the cost.

Desire is the only wax of theirs that I've tried and it's very good but not discounted. I've not tried any of it but the Revitalise kit gets good reviews as a rule and is obscenely cheap it's almost rude not to if you're after a complete polishing kit. And I've got Rejuvenate to play with when I get round to my summer detail but these offers may not be around by then. :lol:

I meant to post this the other day. Some great bargains there, I went for the spritz interior detailer, lather and the quick detailer.

Lather is an amazing "pure" shampoo, its very slick, suds stay for the duration of the wash and it does not mess with the wax currently on the car.

Spritz interior detailer is fantastic and leaves a very nice finish.

The quick detailer leaves a very nice finish. However, it is difficult to use and can streak.

lol just bought over 100 quid worth of car cleaning products. ;\

If my car isnt clean on Sunday, someone slap me.

Also, good find ilogical

Ouch

and where do you live :lol:

Since the question has been asked, I'll hijack this thread temporarily.

Im from the wonderful, serene and picturesque Coventry...

Some members from this forum, some friends from the local area and I are all going for a drive on Sunday morning if anyone is tempted.

Meeting at 9am at kenilworth castle.

Thread :http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84962-first-sunday-of-the-month-drives/

Edited by Jaz 350z

The AF Desire arrived, sadly didn't have time for a proper cleanse; just foam, TBW and then straight to wax - couldn't not use it :lol:

Thanks for the heads up on this deal, it took it from a "never gonna purchase" to a, "well maybe just his once". It can be a bit of a pain to get off if you leave it too long but overall very easy to work with, even with my 'lay it on thick' approach. A little really does go a long way with this stuff, I think that huge pot will outlast the Zed :lol:

9d5928dc-de92-4a4b-b33e-c4c7f646656a_zps6f0c7d47.jpg

• Like 1

The Auto Finesse Desire continues to impress and I feel less and less guilt about splurging on it at that discounted price :yahoo: TBF, I didn't real feel that guilty in the first place :)

This is just after my two bucket wash today and a towel dry, one week after applying the AF Desire. The AF Desire was applied as the final stage and without proper paint preparation. The bead had dropped off a bit in the week, with some rubbish weather and biological contamination of both the tree and bird variety, but it's back with a bang,

IMG_4137_zpsd7b44c59.jpg

IMG_4152_zps1d9d9533.jpg

IMG_4158_zps455dd151.jpg

If it's still going at that price, you'd be insane not to order some.

• Like 1