Harness bar mount 350z

philw99

Very rare mate!

Speak to tarmac...I've seen a picture on his FB, which looked like graffiti Motorsport "K" harness...looks so much better than sparco as well... I'm guessing he might have few in stock soon :)

Apart from that - no one sells them in UK... And importing one yourself is pretty expensive...I think postage and import tax come to same price as actuall bar!

Very rare mate!

Speak to tarmac...I've seen a picture on his FB, which looked like graffiti Motorsport "K" harness...looks so much better than sparco as well... I'm guessing he might have few in stock soon :)

Apart from that - no one sells them in UK... And importing one yourself is pretty expensive...I think postage and import tax come to same price as actuall bar!

this one ;)

10325382_10154140739205508_5477711380231114472_n.jpg

Very rare mate!

this one ;)

10325382_10154140739205508_5477711380231114472_n.jpg

That's the baby! Lol

Yeah I have one in stock, quite tricky to fit by all accounts but worth it, apparently if you jack up one side it makes it easier to fit.

Failing that I have a full roll cage for the 350z that i'm looking for a test subject ;)

WHat the how come i dont know about this !

• Like 3

Yeah I have one in stock, quite tricky to fit by all accounts but worth it, apparently if you jack up one side it makes it easier to fit.

Failing that I have a full roll cage for the 350z that i'm looking for a test subject ;)

Oh god....Wish I never read this thread now....Go away please Tarmac :)

• 1 month later...

Yep Tarmac did warn me :( been advised to jack up one side of the car.

Could be very interesting, hopefully I'll get it! Eyelet bolts could be interesting as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

took me two people and about 4 hours

my advise would be get the two pillar bolts in a few threads first then man handle the floor ones and i mean man handle then tighten them up evenly

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1

I guess it will be similar to fitting a bolt in cage...when I was fitting mine it was me, Bennett and 2 of my mates (oh and octet...taking pictures...very usefull :lol: ) "man handling" it into place. Well worth it :)

Are you still looking for a subject? Send me some details about the harness and the deal.