Rays

zxrob

Have a set of standrd 18" Rays for sale

All have slight pitting and small marks, nothing major really, all are straight and true, recently came off my roadster

Ideal for powder coating to the colour of your choice, includes centres

£200 collected, West Milands, I suppose posting uk mainland would be another £50-60

Rob

post-19921-0-03284500-1400785436_thumb.jpgpost-19921-0-56644600-1400785480_thumb.jpgpost-19921-0-18249400-1400785501_thumb.jpg

That's cuz there bloody cheap even if they do need a refurb, even I was tempted.

Oh @*!#, I sold them to cheap. :blush:

Seriously, yeh, I could have asked more for them, but, I put them on to sell at a price I knew they would go quickly, I'm happy with £200 notes and someone will get a nice set of wheels

Too many folk advertise stuff in dreamword with their prices, what's the point

Rob

Edited by zxrob
  • Like 5

That's cuz there bloody cheap even if they do need a refurb, even I was tempted.

Seriously, yeh, I could have asked more for them, but, I put them on to sell at a price I knew they would go quickly, I'm happy with £200 notes and someone will get a nice set of wheels

Fair play to you mate, especially as you sold them on here.

Rob

Rob

My favourite kind of seller. Most people take the P with pricing stuff up, i always see it as, as long as im happy with what i get, then who cares if they where cheap, i got what i wanted and someone got an awesome deal!

• Like 5

I agree.

There are a few items in the classifieds that I'm interested in. But they are in far from new condition and the prices aren't that far off what they'd cost new.

Having said that, I got some p/w tyres for a reasonable price.