JDM 2006 Base Model

JoGo350Z

Don't know if anyone can help...

I'm looking at getting a 2006 Base Model.

Should it have the 300bhp engine or the 280bhp engine?

I recently drove a 300bhp UK car and this one feels remakedly similar. Or could it one of those cases where they report 280 but it comes out the factory with more....???

Thanks in advance :D

It's got 19" wheels, black, 400 miles, all documents, Grade 5 Auction - less than £19K.....and HID's, custom leather interior..

I'll probably put AP Calipers and discs on and my own stereo i - as i want it. Don't believe in Crusie Control... so seems a good deal to me.

I'm just trying to find out about the engine.

Not sure what you mean about the suspension...it's the same on Base, S, T and ST versions....

Jesus.. if he added 19's and leather interior.. i wonder what other things he added... i bet the previous owner went nuts on optional extras :teeth:

GOOD BUY! ... why wud u worry abt 20 bhp? Not sure where i heard it now.. but i was told the ST and S version had stiffer suspension as they are the sports versions (well ST has best of both worlds).

The extra power and torque is nice to have but not essential i guess - just trying to be sure about what i'm buying.

I haven't seen anything about different suspension otehr than ESC and i haven't noticed any differences with the cars i've driven - but you may be right....

• 2 months later...

I haven't seen anything about different suspension otehr than ESC and i haven't noticed any differences with the cars i've driven - but you may be right....

My 04 Import apparently has some kind of uprated suspension from the factory but Ive no idea what - certainly feels firmer than the UKDM model I drove a while back :)

Its also got Brembos and Rays, Nismo dials and a Momo wheel - could this be some kind of mysterious sport pack that no-one knows about??

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got it a couple of weeks ago... most impressed. Stuck a decent Exhaust on, Nismo 2 rear spoiler, Nismo 1 front, HID main beams, LED Bulbs, Cold Air Injen Induction Kit, all for under £20K.

So all in all i'm very happy with the Z.

Springs on order. Just need to get some decent brakes at reasonable cost as i dopubt the standard JDM ones will be much good with prolonged use or braking from high speed on the "autobahns......"

:teeth:

The extra power and torque is nice to have but not essential i guess - just trying to be sure about what i'm buying.

Actually the torque is less on the 2006 model

Finally got it a couple of weeks ago... most impressed. Stuck a decent Exhaust on, Nismo 2 rear spoiler, Nismo 1 front, HID main beams, LED Bulbs, Cold Air Injen Induction Kit, all for under £20K.

So all in all i'm very happy with the Z.

Springs on order. Just need to get some decent brakes at reasonable cost as i dopubt the standard JDM ones will be much good with prolonged use or braking from high speed on the "autobahns......"

:teeth:

we need pics......... :teeth:B)