HKS F1 -CON REMAPP ECU

Zedrush

Hi guys, has anyone got a HKS F1 Con fitted on their Z. Just want to know if it runs okay. Im abouts to purchase one, Ive got a kenwood screen so I will be able to read all the engine managements of it, will be able to get the true power of the exhaust, induction, plenum and cats from it and derestrict the top speed and remap the engine.

This is it here:

http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cf ... ct_ID=6545

We have installed quite a few of these with good success.

The important thing is to buy buy it from an authorised dealer so that you can get proper support, and get it calibrated by an authorised Power Writer Dealer.

Hope this helps a little :)

I was going to buy it from the states and then get you to fit it lol, how much bhp will it give with exhaust cats plenum and header and induction?

Oh I see. I don't know how much power it will achieve because it will depend on which brand you have bought. The good news is that the FCON will enable everything to be optimised so that the performance will be as good as it can be.

sweet I have a screen kenwood to incar so will be able to visualise everything on that. The Headers are hks, exhaust nismo, ultimat highflow cats, hks racing suction induction kit. Im also gonna need some lumes but ill get that off you :thumbs:

sweet I have a screen kenwood to incar so will be able to visualise everything on that. The Headers are hks, exhaust nismo, ultimat highflow cats, hks racing suction induction kit. Im also gonna need some lumes but ill get that off you :thumbs:

The speed your modding at makes me wonder if your prepping your car for some forced induction maybe!! ;)

LOL heavily into Manga and starting to learn Japanese, and love Wagamama havnt you seen my thread?

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight= :thumbs:

Also have probably one of the largest collections of Japanese swords and artwork templates from Manga you will ever see... am 26 and have a girlfriend and lost my virginity so no Im not a geek: :blush:

geek.jpg

Sarnie before you start lol ;)

I practiced Iaido for a year although only recently moved from bokken to Katana, so still early days, give it a month and ill prbably have no thumb left lol :blush: 6 of the Katanas I own are from Japan semi sharp with rayskin handle and complete with blood grooves, apart from one which is made to collide with another sword but it weighs alot not sure if the balence is slightly out on that one, My Hakama is Zen from Japan and have a standard Keogi :thumbs:

I practiced Iaido for a year although only recently moved from bokken to Katana, so still early days, give it a month and ill prbably have no thumb left lol :blush: 6 of the Katanas I own are from Japan semi sharp with rayskin handle and complete with blood grooves, apart from one which is made to collide with another sword but it weighs alot not sure if the balence is slightly out on that one, My Hakama is Zen from Japan and have a standard Keogi :thumbs:
:tumbleweed: Its all Greek to me...... ;)

Cool. I had the pleasure of training with Yasamoto (10th Dan Iaido/Ju Jitsu) in Japan for a couple of weeks last year - had a great time B)

Wow nice must of been an honour, my mum is one of the late Sensei Enoeda's students who taught her Iaido as well as shotokan :thumbs: Sweet we will have to meet up, I live in Greenwich so not far from TDI, you should come Japan with me Sarnie, Louis and Sinbad :thumbs:

Also can you pm me a quote on if I bought f con unit from you an how much to fit :thumbs:

Wow nice must of been an honour, my mum is one of the late Sensei Enoeda's students who taught her Iaido as well as shotokan :thumbs: Sweet we will have to meet up, I live in Greenwich so not far from TDI, you should come Japan with me Sarnie, Louis and Sinbad :thumbs:

Also can you pm me a quote on if I bought f con unit from you an how much to fit :thumbs:

Fantastic stuff.

Hmmmmm Japan - hardly any crime, no grafiti, no litter, public transport that's fit for purpose, roads in good condition, Govt departments that work for the good of the population etc etc. Much more importantly there is a pervading sense of integrity, trust, decency and honour among the people. Prettly much the very antithesis of life in the UK.

You have a PM Sir Zedrush :)

Oh yes, I almost forgot - the Japanese are fiercelyproud of their country (and rightly so too in my opinion). Personally I have to say that I am embarased and appalled in equal measures about the UK.

UK is going downhill as a country and in martial arts imo. Karate has gone downhill since it turned into sport, and the politics in martial arts nowadays is appalling. KUGB and EKGB have ruined everything in my opinion.

I dont plan to stick around in the UK for long, its just a shame that Japan is so expensive to live, but they probably have the best code of conduct than anywhere else in the world

Is car parts cheaper in Japan than over here or is it more

Oh yes, I almost forgot - the Japanese are fiercelyproud of their country (and rightly so too in my opinion). Personally I have to say that I am embarased and appalled in equal measures about the UK.

UK is going downhill as a country and in martial arts imo. Karate has gone downhill since it turned into sport, and the politics in martial arts nowadays is appalling. KUGB and EKGB have ruined everything in my opinion.

I dont plan to stick around in the UK for long, its just a shame that Japan is so expensive to live, but they probably have the best code of conduct than anywhere else in the world

Is car parts cheaper in Japan than over here or is it more

I have to concur with you on the poliitcal issues.

I found that life outside of the main tourist centres is actually incredibly inexpensive. I was staying with Yasamoto at a place called Yanago in Tottori province (a small provincial seaside town). I was amazed at how cheap it was to live.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi can pls PM me prices as well.. im v interested to get this sorted asap for my Z :) - NEED MORE POWER! ... can u also fit plenum for me too? (does this make any difference when re-mapping?)

Hi can pls PM me prices as well.. im v interested to get this sorted asap for my Z :) - NEED MORE POWER! ... can u also fit plenum for me too? (does this make any difference when re-mapping?)

You have a PM :)