Opinions on this Zed?

TomZ

Doesnt float my boat sorry. Bodykit looks a different shade to the rest of the car (or maybe its the light?). Auto box...hmmm. No GT features. Seems like you are paying for the miles and little else?

This is not a Nismo edition. I don't care what the seller tells you.

The genuine Nismo edition was only available with a manual box.

But more to the point.....it was LHD only.

Love the nismo kit and alloys, arch extensions, headlights, the bonnet and the hr engine, I'd take those bits, but keep the rest of mine :lol:

You sure its actually an HR one? Its hard to tell from that engine bay pic, but should have 2 air intakes, one each side of the radiator.

Looks like a very low spec car, no leather, no cruise, no bose, basically just a normal spec version which someone has had the seats redone. Bodykit is very marmite, you either like it or hate it. I think , that back bumper looks shocking!

Love the nismo kit and alloys, arch extensions, headlights, the bonnet and the hr engine, I'd take those bits, but keep the rest of mine :lol:

You sure its actually an HR one? Its hard to tell from that engine bay pic, but should have 2 air intakes, one each side of the radiator.

Looks like a very low spec car, no leather, no cruise, no bose, basically just a normal spec version which someone has had the seats redone. Bodykit is very marmite, you either like it or hate it. I think , that back bumper looks shocking!

It's definately a HR.

It's definately a HR.

Cool, in that engine shot I could see the LH air intake but due to the bad quality of the picture I couldnt see the RH one clearly.

Doesn't make a difference really for looking at it.

It clearly doesn't have a DE plenum and the HR engine cover wouldn't go over a DE engine. :thumbs:

It's still not a genuine Nismo Edition though. :lol:

Doesn't make a difference really for looking at it.

It clearly doesn't have a DE plenum and the HR engine cover wouldn't go over a DE engine. :thumbs:

It's still not a genuine Nismo Edition though. :lol:

:lol: true, ive just been looking at the engine covers and realised the older ones are differnt to the HR.

I notice though that it has what looks like some small strut brace thing bolted to the tops of the air filter housings. My HR didnt have that and looking online it seems some of the Nismo ones did have that. What is it?!