Facelift Central Dash & Gear Surround (PARTS SOURCED)

Wasso

I need the central section that houses the stereo, satnav and 3 dials.

Don't need any of the hardware just the dash section.

Its worth a shot!

Thanks

Edited by Wasso

The top section is the same for all years I believe so that'll be easy to come by :)

I don't think the pre-facelift had a satnav option? I could be wrong.

For sure the gear surround will need to be facelift.

I've received a mail from a kind member who's got the top section, just sorting out the finer details.

Good find but wouldn't work I'm afraid. It doesn't have the Sat Nav visor helps with shading the screen.

It wouldn't also allow for the gear surround to align with the upper dash.

Cheers though :thumbs:

surely if your fitting them to a pre face lift car you will need the 2x side panels with the knee pad from the face lift ? just being nosey / helpfull

It's all good fella, I've got a facelift and need facelift parts. The knee pads are seperate to the central dash section.

Gear surround has been found!!! Ebay, instead of searching "350z Breaking" - I changed it to "350z Dismantling" which produced a list of engines for sale, a quick message based on the HR and 296 engines they had listed and success!!

£40 including delivery of the gear surround, which isn't too bad. Great comm's from a company called Nippon Autospares Ltd

Worth giving them a shout if there's anything you can't source on the forum.......

(Here comes the beginning of the iPad install)

Still need a few parts yet, as such a 90 degree lightning to 30pin. Which as far as I can see can't be purchased in the UK. But I might just butcher a Apple dock station for the iPhone 5 as its slim and seems to have a form of 90 degree action going on.

Need supplies for the fabrication, Pure i20 for connectivity to the Audison Bit One.

In current form it won't charge the ipad but awaiting some other tech from a company in America that will provide audio and charge.

Will start hopefully to fab the central console this weekend.

:worthless:

:blush:

Looking forward to pictures :)

Pure i20 delivered for Optical Out from my ipad :yahoo:

60F2D911-796C-4464-99AD-66D904780ECC_zpsrvse9aic.jpg

Connect the Pure i20 to my Audison Processor and then to the Amp for pure Digital sound! :teeth:

I'll update my build thread over the weekend with the commencement of the Audio.