How many points?

Kraziekatz1

Last time I boasted about having no points I got three the following day for using my phone. Felt like such a tool that I certainly learnt my lesson! And I no longer comment on the state of my licence for fear of it happening again! But it was more than 3 years ago so you can probably guess my current total.

Aside from feeling like a prize tool, sending my licence in to get the points added coincided with a trip to Vegas where I'd hired a Zed for a trip to the Grand Canyon. So I turned up at the Hertz desk with no paper licence and was dreading them telling me to sling my hook. Fortunately they didn't and the trip was awesome!!!

God you lot are good

I've still got my paper licence with 6 points on it none of them are valid any more but can't be arsed to get them removed as i'd end up with a photocard one

3 for 60 in a 40

3 for hitting a copper who jumped out from behind a tree in front of me with a speed gun ahh fond memories

None in 27 years of driving. Been pulled over twice. Once for driving the car I shared with my learner brother on my own (sole driver with L plates) but produced my licence and was fine. And the other time was for "cutting up" a copper coming off duty from Birmingham Airport at 6am ... He was going well over the speed limit and claimed my pulling into the right hand lane at a roundabout was dangerous. Mock contrition meant I was on my way with a ticking off.