350Z HKS Style True Dual Exhaust System

d95gas

This exhaust has now sold - Many thanks for all your inquiries and patience.

Hi All,

Having just had a "Invidia Gemini" fitted to the car, I now have its predecessor for sale. This is a "HKS Style True Dual" system. Had a beautiful deep burble to it, not overbearingly loud, but my old ears have got over sensitive so needed something mellow, plus it stops me annoying the neighbors.

So about the exhaust, was fitted to the car when I purchased it about 6 months ago, and as far as I know, the previous owner hadn't had it on that long.

I have cleaned and polished one side to see what it comes up like, and it comes up like new. The braid on the flexi has gone through but the bellows are fine and there are no leaks. All the weld joints polish up like new and to my "untrained" eyes they all look good and doing exactly what they should be doing.

On each of the sides there is a spot about 1.5" where its been flattened very very slightly, I guess it was a spot which was rubbing on something.

When it was fitted to my car, there was no rattles, bangs or blows. Just a lovely deep rumble, everyone at work commented on how it was a deep rich tone. It always polished up nice (as you can see)

I am based in the Northeast (Darlington), ideally collection would be preferred, but I am happy to pack it up if anyone wants to arrange their own courier........Plenty to choose from who can do it at the right price, OR, I do travel all over the country, I can arrange to meet up with the buyer at some point during my travels, but this would be subject to the payment being received beforehand. Contact me to discuss.

In addition to the pictures below, there is a folder full HERE which have not been chopped down in size. This will give you the opportunity to zoom in onto any part and give the exhaust a good check-over.

Price I am stumped on, and for that reason I will remain slightly flexible, but please no silly offers!!!. I think £200 ovno sounds like a fair price, having looked around at prices of various systems, and the prices of some of the second hand systems.

Ex1.jpg

Ex3.jpg

Ex4.jpg

Ex5.jpg

Ex6.jpg

Couple of sound clips, Please excuse the low quality, I had to do them with the phone, and its not the best for that sort of thing.

STATIC DRIVE BY

thanks for looking, and please don't hesitate to contact me,

Edited by d95gas

Just to keep everything straight. Currently 2 members very interested in the exhaust system, both indicated that they wish to purchase, in order of when they contacted me:

1. Mick-R1

2. Benjy88

Hopefully will here back from "Desey" and then I can let you know where you stand Mick.

Edited by d95gas
  • Like 1

And you've not seen the PM's :teeth: kept me busy over the weekend.

Anyway just to keep you all updated. The man holding top spot at the moment; "Mick-R1" has stated he wants the system, and is currently looking at couriers as he needs to get it over to Ireland.

I have kept tabs on everyone's PM's and Posts to ensure that should Mick-R1 changes his made due to courier costs or "other", then the next in the list gets the opportunity.

I know its frustrating hanging on, especially the few guys who just about live on my doorstep, and are itching to just "come and pick it up", but I believe its only right that the first to respond should be the one who gets the option first......Need to be fair to everyone.

Thanks for your patience.

• 2 weeks later...