exhaust on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-Z33-2003-2008-3-5L-V6-COUPE-STANLESS-STEEL-EXHAUST-BACK-REAR-BOX-/220868600441?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item336ccb6279

Has anyone bought this or know of anyone who as bought it if so what does it sound like?

I can't imagine it will be that great for the price but you never know

I think that's the same one I brought, I also brought his centre section and y-pipe tho.

IMO I think it sounds awesome, deep in the low revs and a nice tone when floored with no drone on motorways

But I've had a nightmare getting it to fit lol. Can't say id recommend it because it's cost me a fair bit trying to get it to fit nicely and it still isn't perfect, so it's almost worth just paying the extra money and buying a branded one.

I've had my exhaust straightened today so I'll update my build thread soon if you're intrested, I have a couple of sound clips of the exhaust but they don't do it justice so I'll try get some more

Sent from Tapatalk

cheap exhausts - sometimes they can be awesome and unbelievably good for the price,

but sometimes they can be absolute howlers

bear in mind that if it is crap youll be buying a new exhaust again in 6 months

• Like 1

I have one (japspeed k1) fitted to my roadster (already fitted when I bought it). Maybe I am a wimp but it does my head in especially on motorways.

Think I am going to get a Cobra or Millitek from Cougar store who have been really helpful. Not lock t them so will have to find someone in Hampshire to fit.

Were they a nightmare to fit then, am I likely to give problems getting someone to remove it and fit the Millitek?

• Like 1

Why are Japspeed so difficult to fit, most people say they sound OK

but major problems fitting them, would have though Japspeed would have sorted

out the fitting problem by now, if the want happy customers. :scare: :scare:

Japspeed don't make them. They import them extremely cheap from a Chinese company

I have one (japspeed k1) fitted to my roadster (already fitted when I bought it). Maybe I am a wimp but it does my head in especially on motorways.

Think I am going to get a Cobra or Millitek from Cougar store who have been really helpful. Not lock t them so will have to find someone in Hampshire to fit.

Were they a nightmare to fit then, am I likely to give problems getting someone to remove it and fit the Millitek?

You shouldn't face any issues removing the K1... :)