newby from s.wales

Hi and welcome im near cardiff, good luck with the purchase, I think me and the guys will prob have a south wales meet sometime soon! :)

Def happening, June isn't it? as long as its not raining :surrender:

pft - whats a bit of rain - we did it in the dark last time :lol:

cheers guys. Im from Carmarthenshire so theres a few of us about. Be great for a ride out end of may or something.

thanks for the heads up regards top mods. Watch this space. One day to go and cant wait.

Nige

well - if we do it in day / sun light - I can drool over your nice new cartoons and you can ooo and ahhhh over my pretty callipers :teeth:

Your calipers look great mate. Don't go drooling over my cartoons, take too bloody long to clean off lol

well - if we do it in day / sun light - I can drool over your nice new cartoons and you can ooo and ahhhh over my pretty callipers :teeth:

Sunlight would be good to see where im bloody turning haha! Yeah should be a good one as we have more people in south wales now..apparently B)

Sunlight would be good to see where im bloody turning haha! Yeah should be a good one as we have more people in south wales now..apparently B)

well you were so close to my tail lights, you could hardly fail to find the corners ..................unless I turned quickly, and then you'd have needed flying lessons, 'cos there were some interesting drop offs........ :teeth:

well you were so close to my tail lights, you could hardly fail to find the corners ..................unless I turned quickly, and then you'd have needed flying lessons, 'cos there were some interesting drop offs........ :teeth:

I was drafting to save petrol lol

• 3 weeks later...