New Prospective Owner in Hartlepool

oHUTCHYo

Hi Guys, newbie here, I may be thinking of picking up a 350Z. Never been in one but have always admired them, perhaps its time to scratch the itch.

Recent cars owned;

EP3 Civic Type-R

2005 Impreza STI

MK5 Golf R32

Astra VXR Nurburgring

For several months now Ive been waiting to find another 2005 STI, though Im becoming impatient and questioning what I now want.

Ive done some research and understand the three variants of the 350Z, I believe my budget would stretch to a mid-milage 2007 and therefore the higher revving 313bhp last revision.

Any advice for a noob? Clearly I need a test drive of one, if only to see if I can enjoy the creamy, linear V6 like my R32, as opposed to the turbo torque thump of the VXR/STI.

This may be unpopular but I find a rear spoiler really finishes off the 350Z and makes it look more attractive. I'd also want a new exhaust system to release the V6 sound. Any feedback?

A cheeky request perhaps but something Ive done for others in the past, I'd really appreciate anyone local to me taking me (Hartlepool) out for a quick spin as a passenger and offer any ownership advice.

Otherwise any tips for someone on the market for a Z?

Edited by oHUTCHYo

:welcome: to the forum

Patience is required when searching for a Zed

Don't rush in....

Take your time and wait for the right one to show up!

I was forced to....as there's more baaaa than car around these parts!! Sheep that is! :lol: