Drift Allstars Europe Round 1 -British Drift GP London

Hi guys,

I know its short notice but wondered if anyone fancied having a 350Z-UK club stand at this event? The event organiser is a good friend of mine and when I saw him this weekend he asked if I knew of any clubs that would be up for it, and what better club/forum than this.

CONDITIONS:

20 Cars MAX

£15 for both days (parking is more at the event)

Entrance between 8 - 10am

Event starts at 11am

Park up and enjoy.

More details here http://www.drift-allstars.com/drift-allstars-europe-round-1-british-drift-gp-london/

I am only gauging an interest as my friend has asked me to, I'll be there on the sunday anyway with my car.

Drif allstars 2014

Any questions feel free to ask and I'll do best to answer.

I am also running a drift event for the torque extreme show a week later at the nissan factory in sunderland. PM for more details if you wanna come and make it a 350z meet.

http://extremeeventseurope.com/tour-dates/nissan-extreme-torque-show/

• Like 1

Only due to this thread did I know about it, and I've just moved to Stratford !

They need to sort out their advertising (imho), at least get something up on Pistonheads for example.

I'll try and go one of the days (no car here atm) as I've not been to anything like this before, although it just depends on plans for weekend.

Cheers for mentioning it.

Not been very well advertised, I didn't even know it was on and I live in London.

So now I got a decision to make Drift or Blancpain Endurance Brands...Decisions Decisions.. :scare: :scare:

I work at Olympic Park on the Events team and I missed it :lol: went across today to let some cars in due to a power crazy security guard!! was just about to post about it but saw this thread

Some serious cars pulling in there today im going both days but no car with me