My bad driving!

sipar69

I forgot this one, I'm sure I have already mentioned it on here, but for those who have not seen it.. :scare:

My local pub in those days had a big car park where we used to

show off our cars and "driving skills" or in some cases lack of them,

much to the displeasure of the Guvenor at times, as neighbours would complain.

I bought a Carlson Saab 900 Turbo with water injection etc: It was the "Muts Nuts.

First night up my local with the car, thought a handbrake turn into the nearest parking

space would impress...Well yes it did...As I lined it up to do a handbrake turn into the

space with power, pulled the handbrake and slid straight into the pub wall...

The handbrake on the Saab worked on the front wheels.. :scare:

Not only did I do major damage to my car but I also got BARRED FROM THE PUB.... :scare: :scare:

• Like 3

I forgot this one, I'm sure I have already mentioned it on here, but for those who have not seen it.. :scare:

My local pub in those days had a big car park where we used to

show off our cars and "driving skills" or in some cases lack of them,

much to the displeasure of the Guvenor at times, as neighbours would complain.

I bought a Carlson Saab 900 Turbo with water injection etc: It was the "Muts Nuts.

First night up my local with the car, thought a handbrake turn into the nearest parking

space would impress...Well yes it did...As I lined it up to do a handbrake turn into the

space with power, pulled the handbrake and slid straight into the pub wall...

The handbrake on the Saab worked on the front wheels.. :scare:

Not only did I do major damage to my car but I also got BARRED FROM THE PUB.... :scare: :scare:

8d726a70c069e80371f0fce5c8e7514b8f25978d109cad133332bbd482572a20.jpg

:D Heard you mention that before and still think it's crazy that the handbrake is on the front brakes on some cars. :surrender:

Not your fault ~ bl**dy Saabs fault if you ask me. :lol:;)

• Like 1

When I was 17 driving my first car late one night in Cardiff city centre fully loaded with my mates I turned left at a set of traffic lights, ....only to then realize it was a no left turn set of traffic lights with oncoming traffic driving straight at me. Had to swerve to avoid one car, then another car swerved to avoid me. :scare:

Did a quick U-turn and drove off feeling very stupid with typically my mates pi**ing themselves with laughter. :dry:

I can laugh about it now but at the time it was a very silly mistake that I felt really stupid for making.

Oh well you live and learn, ...and hopefully become a better driver because of it. :thumbs:

haha ahh man! I'm laughing because it reminds me of something I once did, which was equally ridiculous. Pretty much the same story exept I had a car full and a mate in the boot (a very long time ago might I add).

Even longer ago I had the same car full and freind in the boot and drove through a tunnel without realising I'd need to pay for it on the way out. Having no money I decided to drive under the barrier with the car ahead who was paying rather than hold up all the traffic behind me. Drove through the barrier with no problems but did it right infront of a police car. I got pulled over and they searched the car for one reason or another, I'm sat in the police car just waiting for them to find my freind hiding in the boot. My mate had hid himself under all the junk and when the policeman moved a road map my mates smiling face was underneath it. Even the copper was laughing uncontrolably by this point.

That was all over ten years ago now mind, I'm glad I've finally grown up but it's funny looking back at things now.