**19" White Rota Grids** delivery available arranged yourself

ninjaz

Yup!!! these are still available at the moment. I can't believe they haven't gone either...

Carr- why only on eBay out of interest, I don't think they will be going on there as they charge way too much!

Sorry A9H-RX!!! the buyer is coming to collect and it's not being shipped if that makes you feel any better!

Ah well, seems I have some left over cash to spend on something else now ;)

ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

If your looking to ship ninjaz, I've always used APC and never had any problems. Excellent next day service to be honest and 3 attempts at any failed delivery if nobody at home. Good luck with the sale :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have an answer I'm afraid, but the buyer could do all the arrangements for a courier and just send them to your house at a selected time/date etc.

I know these wheels are gone but I still have to disagree with this to some point due to my own personal feelings. The reason I don't agree with the buyer arranging their own courier is because it's so much hassle finding out times etc when the seller might be in, plus if the courier requires sizes and weights then the seller has to take those anyway and inform the buyer.

It's just mush easier for the seller to take any measurements required and get an online quote and then inform the buyer who can pay the additional costs. That way the seller can decide which time slots suit them etc, rather than the buyer having to get MORE info and then maybe having to make more contact to change it due to that time slot not being available etc etc.

just my 2 pence worth :)

I don't have an answer I'm afraid, but the buyer could do all the arrangements for a courier and just send them to your house at a selected time/date etc.

I know these wheels are gone but I still have to disagree with this to some point due to my own personal feelings. The reason I don't agree with the buyer arranging their own courier is because it's so much hassle finding out times etc when the seller might be in, plus if the courier requires sizes and weights then the seller has to take those anyway and inform the buyer.

It's just mush easier for the seller to take any measurements required and get an online quote and then inform the buyer who can pay the additional costs. That way the seller can decide which time slots suit them etc, rather than the buyer having to get MORE info and then maybe having to make more contact to change it due to that time slot not being available etc etc.

just my 2 pence worth :)

thinks its more of a total loss thing

is the seller sell and ships hes responsible till in the hands of the buyer (shipping company loose £1k of wheel he has to refund it and chase the claim with company, and get a @*!# name on the forum as people jump on the scam wagon)

if the seller sells but on the grounds of (exworks) once the item is collected its not his responsibility so if the wheels get lost in transit/damage the buyer seller has no responsibility,

same as how alot of manufacturing company work once its on the lorry its not there problem so if the lorry burns crashes etc it doesn't have to replace the order FOC

Edited by StevoD

^ That's what I do, I don't want the hassle or responsibility of dealing with any transportation issues.. I'm quite happy to package and measure it for someone and send them a photo of the packaging before it's collected but that's about it :)

I agree with letting the buyer arrange.

I got burnt by Parcel Force who knackered £250 quids worth of BMW roof rack only to then tell me in their small print "car parts" are not covered when I tried to claim.

However the wheels do look good on my Gunmetal Grey 350!

post-22273-0-28193500-1405420326_thumb.jpg

• Like 1