350z Parcel Shelf / Tonneau Cover

Easty

Hi Guys and Girls

So quite a lot of you know my 350z got wrote off the other week so I've got rid of most of the stuff I had left over.

I think this the probably nearly the last thing iv got left but I'm sure I'll find more little bits knocking around lol

So I have a Boot Parcel Shelf / Tonneau Cover it works really well at stopping people looking into the boot of the car and helps keep everything safe :)

It fits really well and comes with both clips (one is a genuine clip and the other is one I bought that does work ok)

It's in really good condition and looks really tidy when it's fitted. . . .

I looked around for ages before I managed to find this there just a pain in the arse to get hold off!!

u2yzasur.jpg

5agy4umu.jpg

Anyway I'm after £50 posted or

£45 collected form Warrington WA3 2JH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Hi, Has anyone got a photo of how the Parcel Shelf/Tonneau cover fits ?

If I remember correctly (if my memory is correct, someone please correct me if I'm wrong) , it's being held in place with one of them plastic stud thingy at each end.

Here's a pic at step one on a 370z but for 350z it's a plastic stud rather than M10 bolt

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/65248-how-to-weight-reduction-fix-boot-pop-up/

Here's a pic I found and roughly added red circles and yellow arrows to give you an idea. Insert the 2 'thingy' in first as per yellow arrows then those 2 plastic studs in red arrow.

eab3c21e227eee763a37adced128e977.jpg