Shock! Horror! Top Gear staged!?!

Digsy

Eastenders isn't real!!!!! :scare:
It is dont worry

it better bloody had be, as thats the bible of my life...... even though I live up north,

I get aaaaappp (southern accent you see).

Go darn the caff, to have some breakfast (never cook anything me you know governer).

Go an wash all me clothes in the launderette (whilst havin a good gossip while I'm there)

Pop into the pub/caff for some lunch.

Finish me shift on the stall.

Then pop into the local for a few pints till closing time.....

Have a fight on the way home........

Repeat everyday of the week.......

Please tell me I'm not the only one who lives his life by this realistic bible???

;)

Eastenders isn't real!!!!! :scare:
It is dont worry

it better bloody had be, as thats the bible of my life...... even though I live up north,

I get aaaaappp (southern accent you see).

Go darn the caff, to have some breakfast (never cook anything me you know governer).

Go an wash all me clothes in the launderette (whilst havin a good gossip while I'm there)

Pop into the pub/caff for some lunch.

Finish me shift on the stall.

Then pop into the local for a few pints till closing time.....

Have a fight on the way home........

Repeat everyday of the week.......

Please tell me I'm not the only one who lives his life by this realistic bible???

;)

You forgot the bit where a fat old slapper with dangly earrings imparts words of great wisdom to you and generally steers you in the right direction........

used to but saw the light since christmas and the who killed pauline fowler storyline. Not seen it since. Talking of Eastenders which I call B3llenders poor old Mike Reid has been given the old run around. See who remembers that line?

used to but saw the light since christmas and the who killed pauline fowler storyline. Not seen it since. Talking of Eastenders which I call B3llenders poor old Mike Reid has been given the old run around. See who remembers that line?
I know! Such a loss as he was truly a great actor, singer, comedian and well...everything really

of course its staged and provides very little info on cars these days.. but its as funny as a belgian with a hat full of eels

did annoy me that they kept saying they were going to the north pole when actually they ended up 800 miles from it.. :headhurt:

A lot of it is staged for entertainment. My friend was doing the filming on the gunship trying to get a weapons lock on a TVR (I think). The show gave the impression the gunship could not get a lock becuase of the manoverability and speed of the car. THis lasted minutes...

In reality the gunship got a lock on the car in less than a second.