Samco Urban Camo Hoses, Adjustable Camber arms and a few more bits..

laidbackluke

Hi all,

The zed has now gone so flogging off these few bits i never got round to fitting/using.

1. Samco Hoses in "urban camo" - SOLD!

9cew5.jpg

Brand new, never fitted to the car. Hoses are for coolant and intake. Ideally i'd like to sell them together however will split if somebody only needs the coolant hoses or the air intake ones :) just makes a nice set keeping it together.

Certainly a one off item! haven't seen this colorway on anyone else's zed!

As a set, ideally I want to make my money back on them as they're all still brand new and never came out of the box! so £200.00 ono posted.

2&3. Adjustable Camber Arms & LUKE tow strap in purple

nxts.jpg

As titled, both brand new and never touched the car:

Camber Arms - £60.00 posted

Tow Strap - £10.00 Posted

4. Shortened Drop Links

s8pv.jpg

again brand new £40.00 posted

5. Soft roof Rack

e4hc.jpg

Really handy for the zed's! one strap through the doors, the other through the boot and you have a way on transporting large bits and bobs, bought it to carry my snowboard on and it worked a treat :)

£40.00 Posted.

6. Standard engine cover and air intake

u8d1.jpg

Figured it may be useful to someone:

Cover - £25.00 posted

Intake pipes - £15.00 posted

Edited by laidbackluke

Cool hoses! How come they pull so much money? Is it because of the brand, Samco? I am in the market for some, just curious as I am comparing to another set that are for sale. Thanks

Yes it because they are SAMCO and it is a full set - he paid a lot more than that for them ;)

• Like 3

Cool hoses! How come they pull so much money? Is it because of the brand, Samco? I am in the market for some, just curious as I am comparing to another set that are for sale. Thanks

Yes it because they are SAMCO and it is a full set - he paid a lot more than that for them ;)

or is it because they are Samco urban camo hoses and there are hidden costs.....

I'll get my coat :p

• Like 3

As Keyser said. Samco is a pricey brand, and they are a custom colorway that's not cheap. :)

• 4 weeks later...