Damage to zed, advice required

Stretch

Sounds good mate.

Hire car is ok unless someone damages it while you have it ( key the paint etc ) then you have to pay the excess. I often think if you dont need it its not worth the hassle for a few days.

Got an old polo GT as a runaround so don't need a hire car. Just pleased it's being actioned quickly and via a reputable source, plus if I'm not happy even with the finest detail of the job it'll be staying where it is until I'm satisfied

Edited by Stretch
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Got the car back today, been away in Ireland earlier in the month and didn't want the job done until I got back just in case there was any contention to sort out. Very happy with the outcome, genuine door from Nissan and sprayed/fitted by a reputable dealership body shop. Fair play to the lads dad, he stuck to his word and sorted things out properly with no half measures. Lovely to have the car looking pretty again, pained me to see her looking busted up and sorry for herself

My gut instinct when I met the dad was that he was a decent genuine bloke, if I had any doubts about him, even in the slightest, I'd have taken the insurance route. Again fair play to the bloke he did exactly what he promised with no corners cut or expense spared. Will give him a call in the morning to say thanks