JAPAN Racing JR3 (TE37 replica wheels) From £495 per set

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

• 2 weeks later...

Hold up hold up hold up... So you are saying 9.5 fronts 10.5 rears delivered for £595? Is that the deal or am I a monkey?

Also, mines lowered on eibachs. Do I need an arch roll?

Edited by Jehuty
  • Like 1

Hello 2 weeks ago I ordered jr3 19x9.5x2 and 19x10.5x2 they where shipped Tuesday and received Wednesday about lunchtime here is some pictures for you to see what a staggered set looks like I am getting tyre's fitted tomorrow.

ebapu2az.jpgerupeja7.jpggyheza7y.jpg

• Like 2

Cost of 19 x 9.5 and 10.5 in black delivered please? Tempted by these over the grids to be honest....

afraid not :

19" First for a limited time (introductory offer), any size combination set of 4 wheels £595 delivered

Matte Black 19x8.5 (ET35 or ET20) & 19x9.5 (ET35 & ET22) & 19x10.5 (ET22)

Bronze 19x8.5 (ET20) & 19x9.5 (ET22) & 19x10.5 (ET22)

White 19x8.5 (ET20) & 19x9.5 (ET22) & 19x10.5 (ET22)

Hi people remember to order spigot rings size:74.1-66.1 and also tuner nuts size: taper 60degs m12 1.25 as standard nuts will be to big so you can't get the wheel brace in the nut holes. I have seen the tuner nuts that have a key nut that slots inside the tuner nut for all 20 of the tuner nuts I think they would be the best idea.

Edited by GARGOYLE
  • Like 1

Hi people, I have fitted the wheels and noticed that you need a set of spacers on the front to clear the brembo's I fitted 3mm and they clear the calipers by 1mm.atesypyh.jpge8utara3.jpgvegena5y.jpg4equbymu.jpg8etubyse.jpgdy2uha2y.jpg

Now I need to save some money to lower the car, think I'll go clean it now.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Gargoyle- best to not use a 3mm spacer since they crush easily as per what has happened to other members cars. If possible get a thicker spacer in there. I think my 5mm one has warped tbh!

Tarmac I contacted jr and asked when 19" gunmetal is available and they said by the end of this year. Any chance you will have an introductory offer on them ones since they are the ones I want when they are available. It will be my winter setup so ideally I want them by October. May message them again and pester them!

3mm crush easily? No sence. If you're bolting up any wheel correctly to a spacer and it's a good quality spacer you should never be able to "crush" a 3mm spacer. Working in the wheel industry myself I've never heard of such a thing, and advising to use 5mm is also terrible advice. 5mm would cause a loss of adequate hun location and the weight of the vehicle therefore resting on the studs alone, one pot hole hit hard could see a serious accident. 3mm spacers are fine.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Tarmac I contacted jr and asked when 19" gunmetal is available and they said by the end of this year. Any chance you will have an introductory offer on them ones since they are the ones I want when they are available. It will be my winter setup so ideally I want them by October. May message them again and pester them!