a non waver in York

nixy

I see this guy occasionally if I'm going into work later than usual - he drives a chilli. This is the first time I've seen him while I've been in my Z (on A1079 York 8.30am). Anyway, I saw him coming towards me so I flashed him and waved - he looked like he'd seen a two headed psychopath! Anyway I've decided to give him the benefit of the doubt in case he didn't get chance to wave and go into work late again a couple of times and flash him every time until I get a response! Psycho? Me? :wacko:

Nixy - Don't feel neglected, I'll wave to you if I see you when I'm down there next week... the mrs thinks I'm mental if I wave to other drivers though...beats giving them the finger, which is my normal communication methosd with other drivers :teeth:

Ha! He's redeemed himself. Passed him again going the other way on the way home and this time he flashed me! He obviously understands what to do now! :thumbs: I'll have to go and stalk someone else.