Any Bradley Stoke, Bristol Owners?!

Darren350

I see quite a few 350s and 370s around these parts and have posted quite a bit in the spotted section here but not really had 'much' of a response.

So, anybody on here???

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I use to drive through Bradley Stoke

I use to live in Kingswood but I've just moved so I only get up to Bristol now for the arranged meets.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Used to drive the Zed to Filton from Bath most days. Over the period of two years I only managed to get one wave from a fellow Zed owner.....Harryjax. Didn't see many around. Seems like a few more have popped up recently, although rarely venture out that way now.

Used to drive the Zed to Filton from Bath most days. Over the period of two years I only managed to get one wave from a fellow Zed owner.....Harryjax. Didn't see many around. Seems like a few more have popped up recently, although rarely venture out that way now.

I've lived in Bath for eight years and seen quite a few Zeds. I know I must have seen you Ceejay29. Did I see you last Friday morning on the London road about 8:30am?