My Z.

mattbowey

So unfortunately it's time to sell. I don't really want to but it's the sensible option.

Only listed on ebay so far. Seemed the most likely place to sell a modified car with cat c history. I think the price is fair, let me know what you think. ..

http://m.ebay.co.uk/...4288?nav=SEARCH

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Edited by mattbowey

^ He's right Matt.

Even if you don't do a full write up just remove that sentance. It just might put the one perfect buyer off the car and a cat c modified has enough hurdles to contend with as it is.

This thing has been looked after and worked on by Flacon Performance!! That needs plastering all over it.

In fact give me some details you lazy bastard and I'll write it for you tonight and message you a full ad to copy in on FB

This makes me sad Matty

I know why ;)

I don't want to sell her. I was just driving home from cricket training and was stuck behind a tool in a car clearly faster than my little Alto that enjoyed proving it on the straights but had no balls in the corners (seems common round here). Unfortunately this I meant I couldn't get past him. :rant:

Maybe I will be able to keep her, we'll see what the next couple of weeks brings.

If it doesn't sell mattbowey then why not take off the parts you can and go back "close" to standard. I'd love that bonnet. :DB)

Also one other thing ~ you seem to have put the bhp power level at a realistic figure. Surely you should claim 350bhp at least to contend with all the eBay bullsh**ters. :lol:

GLWTS. :thumbs:

If it doesn't sell mattbowey then why not take off the parts you can and go back "close" to standard. I'd love that bonnet. :DB)

Also one other thing ~ you seem to have put the bhp power level at a realistic figure. Surely you should claim 350bhp at least to contend with all the eBay bullsh**ters. :lol:

GLWTS. :thumbs:

350??? You're joking? I was tempted to put 450! and Thanks for the good luck all though I don't really want it :surrender:

The bonnet already has a name on it if it doesn't sell as is, the problem with that is the cost of spraying the new bonnet and I'm trying to avoid spending any more money on her.

Cheers Paul, I will put some effort in this weekend if it doesn't sell as I can't edit the original text now anyway

You should be able to mate. 'Revise listing' it usually says

It doesn't let you edit the original text, you can add stuff in a new box underneath. I think it's because there is a bid, as I could edit before that.

How many of the 62 watching it are from here?

61? :lol:

Hope it sells for what you want. Great looking Zed imo. B)

Thanks.

It sold for 5,600. but the winning bidder sent me a message asking about px on an 04 golf tsi 1.6. I need something newer so said no but he hasn't replied re payment yet, it's Saturday night though so will see how things look tomorrow.