Jdm diff swap

AliveBoy

I'm swapping my uk LSD out for a jdm diff which has been welded up for drifting. I've heard that I might need a replacement driveshaft for it all to swap out ok. Does anyone know if this is correct, and if so, which one I'd need? Apparently it's the longer one?

Thanks,

Matt :)

I have read on here some where (think it was Anders with the twin turbo) that when he fitted an LSD to his import the end caps, or what ever their technical name is, are different! These are the bits attached to the diff that bolt to the shafts, so the shafts should be the same?

• Like 1

I've never heard this. Who is your source?

Keyser said to make sure, he wasn't sure himself he just knew that he'd been asked about it before but couldn't remember the answer.

Have you tried asking Alex to see if he knows? Zman that is. :dry:;)

I did try last night, I know he's pretty busy currently so didn't want to chase him, but I need to know to get extra shafts in time for the weekend if they are needed :)

I have sold a JDM diff (brand new) before to a guy with a UK zed and he seemed to have no issues

Awesome, thank you :)