Shows - Stands....any space for the Sky 350z?

For Japrfest contact Steve Burns on here although you may be too late for that one.

Japfest 2 contact Hollowpoint on here.

JAE is usually a joint stand so talk to Amyzed and Lexx.

For the Wales talk to Ebized.

We are working on Trax.

LakeZ is pretty much a social occasion so probably not your thing.

Any problems drop me a pm. :)

Just keep an eye on the national (and regional) meets sections. As a 350z, you are welcome to attend them all.

If you can drop me a PM with details on what kind of presence Sky are hoping to have I'd appreciate it. Obviously we're happy for a member to pitch up in his car, but advertising etc on our stand is something we would need to discuss further.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi y'all,

I'm really sorry for missing the Brighton meet - I would have loved to have attended. I have one very good excuse and then one very bad excuse too...I had fatal case of manflu (Bad excuse!) - but on the same day I ran 10k Warrior Adrenaline Race (think a softer version of tough mudder) - Raised a lot of money for charity but a shame they fell on the same day.

I'm not the biggest fan of trade stands, I like walking through the events and meeting everyone without the pretence of the 'hard sell' - But I will see you all this summer, not just professionally, but personally I want to come and meet and get to know the 350z and the owners. I'm now into my 3rd month of Z ownership and am really taken by the car. For those who don't know, my car history is heavily influenced by the forced induction jap cars from the 1990-2000 era - the 350z,frankly makes most of the older cars look like toys by comparison.

Chris

• Like 1