front tyre

neo

thought i'd check the tread on the Zed's front tyre's today (not checked them in months :blush: ) , still got a few MM's left before the wear indicator to find in the grooves that there are cracks in the rubber :surrender:

guess i need them replacing asap :headhurt:

also thought they haven't lasted that long tho as it's only done just over 15k in 2 1/2 years :(

also noticed that both fronts were a little more worn on the inner's, guess the trackings ever so slightly out ?

getting them done at the local tyre place,just a bit over £240 for both including fitting.

yes i could have got them cheaper but wanted them quick plus i think someone else on here had trouble getting tyres brought from someone else fitted at a different place if that makes sense :headhurt:

got them fitted last thursday but forgot to post :blush:

very happy with the setup so far,yes it's much better to have the same brands of tyres front and rear as i wasn't happy with the bridgestones at the front (stiff side walls) and toyo proxies at the rear (not so stiff side walls) :teeth: