Fanatec 911 turbo s Xbox 360/ps3/PC steering wheel

Jimmyflo

I am reluctantly selling this as I have upgraded to an Xbox one and this isn't compatible. This is a serious bit of kit if you are after a wheel for gaming then look no further. It features 900 degrees of wheel rotation, very strong force feedback, rumble motors for even more realism, 6 speed h shifter and sequential shifters, fully functioning clutch pedal. You can also dial in 5 different sets of settings for sensitivity, feedback strength and drift modes. The wheel works wirelessly with Xbox 360 and with a wire for PC and ps3. Full instructions are on the fanatec website. I am supplying 2 sets of pedals with this as fanatec sent me a new set under warranty due to an over sensitive brake pedal(this is a common fault). One set of pedals has been modified as the second set also developed this problem. The modded set are now decent once calibrated, but you will still need to dial in a dead zone on the game settings. This is not a cheap setup that you buy in Argos for £60 it cost me £300, everything works as it should and I am looking at £140ono collected from Wrexham, I am travelling from Wrexham to Kent on the 27th so can meet along the m6 or bottom half of m1.

52614D61-7D4B-41BB-9E54-CD27779F5B09.jpg

7FE0C717-17C3-4839-8CAD-FE5F753FD06A.jpg

80B1CC17-8276-4AA8-B80E-B774830139F2.jpg