Faulty passenger window

juls67

Its funny u shud say that...abt 6 months ago my batt went flat n eversince i had it replaced nothing but trouble so thank u very much for the info...will try it tomorrow and let u kno wot happens one again many thanks

Before you get the sockets out, take 2 mins to just tweak the door close nipple in the shut a few times and see if the window leaps up and down. Mine misbehaved for a while and caused the window to misbehave.

Before you get the sockets out, take 2 mins to just tweak the door close nipple in the shut a few times and see if the window leaps up and down. Mine misbehaved for a while and caused the window to misbehave.

Sticky nipple Stu ?

Sticky nipple Stu ?

I think it just got gummed up, some sort of fluid discharge or build up :lol: once I gave it a clean it was back in working order!