Corvette C7 Stingray - Thoughts?

Grundy

:lol: - Hmmm, I know (Think) you drive a Porche? You've had a 350z, so your car choices have been impressive but not too bold - I.e. If you were the boss of a company and pulled into your works car park, I'd imagine you'd turn up in a classy/respectable motor as appose to a motor that would shout 'i'm rich' - For example a Merc AMG C64 as apposed to a Ferrari, Lambo, Big American Muscle.

Just the C7 stands out as a in your face car. I'd figured you'd go for a TVR over this.

I think I might of waffled on a bit :lol:

- Another way to look at it, IMO you like cars that have power but don't scream in your face I got power.

No waffling at all, good answer :) I was just really curious as to how I come across, but that makes sense.

I guess I should point out though that my Zed had the K1 and the 911 has the PSE, so I like my cars to look subtle, have loads of power, but also LOADS OF NOISE which is where the C7 trumps all I think :D

• Like 1

No trousers? Doesn't the stingray have something like 450lbft of torque?!

That's what I mean, they used to be, I know the newer ones have the power and torque to back up the mouth, but I just can't get that view of them out of my mind. Maybe a drive of one would change that :lol:

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk